Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Dog's Talk To Each Other

I don't know what they are saying, or for that matter how they say it, but my dogs talk to each other.

Last night, Kelso (the barker), started whining and barking to "go do his business." Since he had just gone, we wondered, what the heck is going on? But as soon as I opened the door to the doggie litter box (yes, they do make litter boxes for dogs), he turned away.

So I figured he was just messing with me, until my other dog, Rocco (the quiet one) all of sudden ran in to do his business. Rocco hardly ever barks or whines, and somehow Kelso knew that his brother needed to go to the bathroom. But he also knew that the quiet one wouldn't make much of a fuss about it.

To me, this type of communication is quite extraordinary. But then, I wondered, what are they saying to each other about me? Are they playing favorites with me and my wife? Which one likes me best? Are they talking trash about us when we're not there?

What do you think your dogs are saying about you?

No comments: